Thursday, October 10, 2013

Porta Romana Lighting - A New Source to Add to Your Design Library

http://www.portaromana.co.uk/imgs/home-bg/porta_romana_02.jpg


As an interior designer, I always getting excited when I find a new source or a new product line. Whether it is for furniture, accessories, lighting, or tile, it's great to add something new to my repertoire. While recently at the Boston Design Center, I was searching for some unique lighting fixtures for a client who lives in Brookline,  and I walked into Studio 534 and I discovered Porto Romana lighting.

Porta Romana Lighting


Based in the UK, Porta Romana prides itself on awe-inspiring designs, unexpected detailing, and unparalleled craftsmanship. I couldn't agree more.  The designs are so beautiful and elegant, the materials really catch your eye.  Below are some of my favorite fixtures:

Mah Jong Wall Sconce
Salperton Wall Sconce
Vortex Chandelier
Perfume Bottle Lamp
Clef Wall Sconce
What do you think? Which fixtures are leaving an impression on your design taste?

No comments:

Post a Comment