Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Lemon Sorbet


Do you think that your color taste has changed throughout the years? I certainly do. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE color, but lately I've noticed that I've been opting for more subdued hues with less contrast. I'm more inclined to choose softer colors nowadays, and reserve bright, bolder colors for accents. Gray is a great way to ground any color and to restrain its punch.



Color is such an interesting subject in so many ways. It can change your mood, make you hungry, tired, or a space feel larger. Benjamin Moore just released their 2013 color of the year: Lemon Sorbet. It is reflective of the interior spaces trending right now that are going towards a more pastel color palette. While, it wouldn't be my first choice, I could grow to love it. Ask me again next November how I feel about it:)


No comments:

Post a Comment