Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Design Discovery: Diallo Chandelier

I look forward to the day when I will have the opportunity to attend the High Point Market, but in the meantime, I will have to be content living vicariously through the High Point Style Spotters. This season, I am completely smitten with the Diallo Chandelier by Arteriors they highlighted.

The coral inspired design is made of lacquered resin, and can be specified in white with a satin brass canopy and rod, or red with polished nickel. My mind is filled with creative places I could hang this fixture, and I am excited for the ideal client project where I can use it. I have a Rhode Island beach home project starting soon, maybe that will be the perfect one.
images via Arteriors

Where would you like to hang this beautiful globe of coral?


No comments:

Post a Comment