Friday, March 1, 2013

My Impulsive Purchase

Do you remember back in December when I posted about looking for the perfect swivel chair for our house?  Well, I can finally cross that item off of my list.  It was a complete impulse purchase on a trip to the Baker showroom at the Boston Design Center.  On a meandering walk-through of the showroom, I stumbled upon a floor model for sale that was exactly what I was looking for.  After some gut-searching and deliberation with a few designer friends, I knew I wasn't leaving without...
http://www.jessicacharles.com/images/product/475-SR_Jackie_SR_PR.jpg

the Jessica Charles Jackie Swivel-Rocker Chair. It was an amazing deal, and just so happened to be upholstered in the perfect fabric for my living room. Now we can swivel between the fire and the TV.  Even my husband agrees it was too good to pass up.

No comments:

Post a Comment